Tuesday, February 26, 2013

More Missionairies


Feb. 24,2013
Grandma and Grandpa= Brother and Sister Jordan? that is great news. i am a little disapointed that they wont be home when I get home but a lot more excited to hear that. That will be exciting for them. I feel like Grandpa could possibly go back to euorpe like his air force days. Or maybe they stay in the states. If they are lucky they will come to the best mission in the world in Honduras Tegucigalpa!
This week we had a zone conference in Teguc. That was really good to hear from president and the Aps. They did a really good job with the conference and I had a good time that day. I was talking to Elder Araujo on the bus ride up to Teguc and he is my new freind from Brasil. He started teaching my some Portugese as well. It is a lot like spanish. It interestes me. And of course I saw Elder Oveson and Meyer at the conference. One of the difficult parts about the missoin is making tons of friends and not getting to see them very often.
 
We went to the Temple again on Friday. This time we went in the day. The Celestial room is so pretty in the day time because of the windows. The windows reflect the light to make rainbows on the floor. It was really cool.
Yesterday was stake conference. We had Elder Amado from the first quorom of the 70 in Danli. He spoke directly to me. I learned so much from his talk. I also learned that He was the mission president of President Hernandez. That was cool to learn. The Temple president also came to speak to us as well as President Hernadez and his wife. It was a great conference. The investigators liked it to. We have our first baptism for this area planned for next week and Im excited for him.

Thanks for Everything. I love you!
Love Elder Comstock







It rains ALLOT in Honduras!  This is NOT a lake behind these two fine young men.  It is the street!!!
Notice how wet they both are... Then notice the BIG smiles on their faces!!!  They are truly doing what is right and it makes them so happy no matter what!!!!
Elder Comstock has seen sooo many different kinds of pets and animals in Honduras.

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to read Jordan's letters. He's always so positvie. Not too much longer and they will all be home.

    ReplyDelete