Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy December

Dec. 3, 2012

Well happy december. I guess we have already begun this month and it should be a great one with christmas coming up. I know I will be ok down here in this ward. The members will definelty be taking care of me. I was fortunate enough to watch the christmas devotional with a family last night. It was really good. Dad told me that you havent watched it yet so I wont spoil it for you. Just know that it was great.

Yesterday was an interesting sunday. When we got to church I was bummed out. The investigators that we had planned on having in church bailed. It was frustrating. But once church got going 3 others that we had invited came in. I quickly was happier. I dont know if you ever noticed this back when I was home that my face is a little serious. I am never mad or sad or anything, but when im nuetral I dont look very happy at all. But I smile when I laugh and everything. It has been difficult here with some memberst though. They like to gossip and the ones that dont know me say that im mad all of the time. The ones that do know me know how I really am. I guess the only thing for me to do in this situation is get to know the rest of the members really well. I try to smile as much as possible but you know how I am. Ive gotten a lot better out here too. It has been a challenge.

Well my plans for the month of December... Im reading in the new testament now. I just finished the book of mormon again on the 29th. Now this month is all about jesus. I think that is going to help me this month. For me christmas has always been about family, and it is. But the most important thing has to be jesus christ. So I am going to focus on him, and learn about him. And have a very spiritual christmas. That is the plan at least. I will continue with my vigorous exersize. I havent been fortunate enought to have a six pack. But I know Ive lost wieght. I need to lose more though to win the competition. I have 2 weeks left. It is so hard not to eat cookies and snacks and donughts and candy bars and all of that good stuff. I am only gonna buy fruit today haha. Well have a great week family. I love you very much. Im happy that you got that stuff I sent you. If you could distribute them that would be wonderful. I love you all so much.

Love Elder Comstock

No comments:

Post a Comment