Tuesday, February 12, 2013

LOVE THIS SHORT NOTE

Dec. 24, 2012


Mother,

Tomorrow at 2 o clock in the afternoon Honduran time ( which I belive is different than utah right now) I will be privilaged to speak unto you face to face, as god spoke unto moses, as man speaketh unto his friend, and as missionary speaketh unto his mother in 2012. It is going to go great. Ive never used skype before, but im just going to go into my account and see what I can do. Thanks for setting it up. Thanks for the gifts that I will open tomorrow. Thanks for everything mom. I love you so much. I cant promise as much time as mothers day, but I will talk as long as possible. A member is going to let us use their computers so as long as they will let us. anyways, see ya tomorrow!

Love Jordan





 

No comments:

Post a Comment