Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Converts are Growing

Dec. 31, 2012

Well its been about a week since christmas. That was a really good day talking to you all. It feels like it was yesterday. For that reason I dont feel like I have too much to write. Ill share a little though.

On saturday we had a white christmas with the baptism of Diana. She her grandmother and cousins are members so I feel like she should stay active in the church. The coolest part about being in an area for a long time is getting to see the converts grow. I love seeing them in church and they are just as important to me as new investigators.

You shouldnt have sent me that rubix cube. It is a litte addicting. Elder Thomson taught me how to do it on divisions the other night and now I love it. I promise not to wast too much time on it though haha.

I really dont have much to say. I love you. Enjoy next week with school off. Stay good.


 

 


Love Elder Comstock

No comments:

Post a Comment