Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tomorrow is Christmas!!!!

Dec. 24, 2012

Family! It is Christmas eve! How exciting is that! Today has been an amazing pday. We started off with some christmas caroling in downtown Tegucigalpa. That was a good time. There is a picture of it with all of the pictures that I sent. I hope that you can enjoy them with the family at grandmas house tonight. Wow I cant believe it has already been a year since that night last year. It is an unforgatable tradition and im sorry that I wont be able to be there. But at least you will have some cool christmas pictures of me there! one of them is with elder Gonzalez from our stake. He is from the spanish branch and ivbe seen him a few times in the mission but he just got transfered to an area right next to mine so I will be seening him more now.

After christmas carroling we went to the stake presidents house and watched the RM. now that movie makes me not want to go home ever.... im just kidding. But he did have a pretty rough life. But it was a really good day. And I was afraid that I wasnt going to be able to email because all of the internet places were closed. But we found a nice shady place in an elders area and we are here. It is in like this far off neighborhood in the mountains but it has nice computers and nice people and they are open, so im happy.

This week was a really good one. I will be finishing El Libro de Mormon in spanish tonight and reading the 4 gospels in english. I had incredible study in this month. The month of December hasnt been the easiest, but I have truly loved it. I was talking with Elder Dockendorf today and he was like dude we almost have a year, and I couldnt belive him but he is right. It is getting closer to the big day. Im just excited for the big day tomorrow though. It is going to be such an amazing christmas since I will get to see you all. I cant wait, but I must wait. I will go to all of the dinner appointments that we have tonight and get fat to distract myself from what is going on tomorrow haha. I hope you all have some good questions for me!

Well merry merry Christmas. I truly love each and every one of you that are reading this letter. The truth is that our Savior loves you much more than I do. He came here and literaly sacrificed himself for each and every one of us. The love that I cant comprehend. With all the study ive done I still am unable to understand that sacrifice, but I know why he did it. Because you are all very important to him. Just as you are to me. And as much as I would love to be with you all tonight and tomorrow, I know in my heart that im as happy as I could possibly be here. Because Im doing what Christ asked me to. This month has been amazing. Tomorrow will be as well. I love you all so much.

¡Nos vemos maƱana!

Love Elder Comstock
 

 Making Tamales for Christmas.



 Playing the harmonica at the Christmas Party.



No comments:

Post a Comment