Tuesday, February 12, 2013

One Incredible Week

Dec. 17, 2012

So this week was an incredible week. I will tell you all why right now.

On Thursday was the mission christmas party. We all (the 5 zones in Tegucigalpa) went to the biggest church that there is in this city and we started off with a music devotinal. I played my harmonica. Everyone liked it because it was different. I enjoyed playing. After the devotional we were given a suprise by the ap´s. They said that there was a bus outside and that we were all gonna get in and go to the temple. So we went to the temple. I took some more good pictures, including one with Elder Oveson, Evans, and Unitt. My MTC room! we were all there, almost a year later. It was cool. When we got back to the church we were fed a wonderful turkey lunch. After that president gave us our presents which were mini preach my gospels. That should help the elders bring them to the meetings. I also recieved 2 packages! the little one from mom, which is really really cool. And also the bigger one from the family. That one is cool too but it everything is wrapped so I dont know how cool yet. I will soon enough. After that we got to play basketball. I cannot tell you how long it had been since I had played ball. I thuroghly enjoyed it. Anyways, the party was great as you can tell.

Lets go to friday now. Baptism! her name is Belkies. We found her eating lunch one day. I thought she worked at the members house, but it turned out that she was his niece. She was baptized very quickly. very shy, but has a good testimony of the Book of mormon. Im happy for her.

Saturday. We did the baptism on friday because of a stake activity on saturday. It was a party in the stake center. I very much enjoyed that as welll. I actualy played my harmonica again for everyone there. It was well recieved. There were other music acts and santa showed up towards the end. It was a good time.

Sunday. I went on divisions with Elder Unitt. He is my friend since the mtc. it was really fun actually. He is the office secratary. And in my district. So he doesnt work as much because he has office duties. But sundays they work all day so we did divisions that day. He has had a really rough time out here in Honduras. But I know he had a good time yesterday. And we stayed the night at the office elders mansion. It isnt a mansion but its big. They live close to dennys. So of course to start pday we went to dennys and I bought him breakfast. The rest of pday has been good too. We went bowling again. I am actually really good at bowling. Im just kidding. But I did bowl well today. Anyways things are going good. Talk to you soon!



 Elder Comstock and Elder Oveson.  Back together after such a long time!!

 Elder Comstock and his MTC roomies!


Love Elder Comstock

No comments:

Post a Comment