Sunday, July 1, 2012

Still Pluggin Along in the MTC

Hey I got a computer in the laundry room today so I can email earlier. It is going good here at the MTC. Pretty much it is the exact same as it was last week, so nothing too exciting. Its just part of being in the MTC i guess. I am starting to learn more Spanish, but it doesnt feel like it. When I think about it it seems like I know nothing, but yesterday Elder Oveson and I decided to go teach a lesson to on one of the new districts, and I actually was saying a lot of things. Its really hard to measure how much I'm learning because the more I learn the more I realize i've been doing something wrong the whole time. Its a little frustrating but its alright. There has been some tough things for some of the elders in my district. One had to go home because he has had health problems his whole life, and they just got worse here. Another Elders Grandpa wrote him a letter that said he had stage 4 Cancer so that was hard for him. We have all been pullin through it together. I am getting to know more guys in the zone too, but like 15 elders left on Monday. We got another new district yesterday so I haven't met them yet, but now my district is right in the middle of the zone for how long we have been here. Its week 4 so we are vets by now. I was talking to one of my zone leaders and he happend to be best friends with Chris Ruesh, who I used to play soccer with until he moved to cali. Its a small world here at the MTC. you can find something common with mostly anyone. I did get your package and thank you very much for it. The goldfish are great. I would ask for more stuff but I don't need anything. I haven't gained weight or lost weight yet so that is good, and I don't really need a ton more food to help me along in that. The cafeteria is tempting sometimes but I can usually resist. I average about 3 bowls of cereal a day though. Elder Curtis and I are big on the cereal. I will send you a picture eventually of my district and a little bio on each of them. I can't just plug my camera in the computer though so I have to print it at the store. I will as soon as I can. So we haven't had another Apostle come speak to us yet but next Tuesday might be a big time devotional. Its rummored to be the 50th anneversary of the MTC so we may get someone special. Not to mention its a different schedule, so it should be longer. We are thinkin first presidency! We will have to see though. I love you all so much and I love the letters I get from all of you. My apologies to Grandma and Grandpa and Dave and Julie that I haven't been able to write them a real letter yet. I still love you all, Its just I write all there is to write in these Emails and I assume you see them. I will try to get something out while i'm in the MTC though. I hope my little sisters are doing wonderful, I haven't gotten a dear Elder from Whit in a couple of days so I'm getting worried. haha im jk. I get a ton of mail and I love it so don't quit on me! Anyways I hope you all have an amazing week, I'm sure I will.
Love, Elder Comstock





Elder Oveson and I got haircuts today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment