Friday, July 20, 2012

My Trainer Goes Home. :(

Hey!
I decided to wait til today to write you because it is dads birthday. Just kidding! But happy birthday! Whitney too this weekend!
I know its tuesday, but i couldnt write yesterday. We were traveling home from Teguc all day and when we got back to Monjaras we planed on using internet but then the power was out down here so we couldnt. But our ZLs said we could today so here I am. Here is my week for you.


Last Tuesday was my last day with Elder Guillen. He was a good comp. We got along well. We did very well in our time together as well. Now he is home with his family and that is cool. Im happy for him. On tuesday night we all waited the phone call of changes. Alot of our zone was going to change so we were excited to hear. When the call came they said Jensen is going to the city as ZL (impresive because he only has 6 months) We were getting a new ZL who is a byu soccer player, other cool things, and lastly they said my name.... Elder Comstock gets a mini missionary. Um.... I didnt know what to think. A mini missionary isnt even set apart. They are only here for a few weeks. There is usually always a reason they arent real missionaries. So I prayed for the best.

The next day my comp came. His name is Elder Acsencio. He is from Tegucigalpa. He was on a mission in Guatemala for 2 months and had to go home for some stuff. And now he is here with my trying to get back to Guatemala. It has been very difficult. his has easily been the hardest, most stressful week of my mission.
Then on Saturday night my zls called me and told me I was invited to dinner at the presidents house on sunday night because we had so many baptisms last month. It was an honor so we went. On the bus ride up though I started to feel sick and by the time we got there I was super sick. I ended up laying downstaris all night while they were all eating upstairs. It was a rough night. It was nice though because everyone wanted to help take care of me. Hermana Hernandez helped alot. So it was a good place to be sick.
And that is why we were on a bus yesterday all day and why I couldnt Email. Stuff like that just happens in this country so Im pretty used to it. I know this letter isnt as good as last week.But it was the toughest week of my mission so far. This week should be better.


















Love Elder Comstock

No comments:

Post a Comment