Sunday, July 1, 2012

Jordan's first letter from the MTC




I am trying to send you the email from last week and i don't know if it is sending. I am getting really frustrated at this computer. I can only e mail and send mail on pday (today) so sorry if you are mad at me for not communicating. I am doing really well here. I am starting to settle in now and it is becoming more normal. We finished teaching our first "investigator" yesterday and the guy we taught is one of our teachers now so that is going to be really good. On tuesday we had our first devotional and I was sitting there with the choir and Elder Russell M. Nelson walked into the room. So we heard from an apostle my first week here! He was great, he talked about the Abrhamic covenant, which is usually really boring but the way he spoke it was actually pretty interesting. It was awesome. I am getting along really well with my companion and district so far so everything is good there. I'm trying not to get fat so i've been running and ballin hard. hopefully it works because they feed us so much food here. I don't know how to eat it all. Not to mention the Coveys sent me cinnamon rolls and those were great, but they didn't help the cause. Tell them thanks for me because it didn't have a return address. I will try to write you guys a letter today but we are running low on time so i don't know if I will be able to. I miss you all so much I've just been extreamly busy so it is difficult to send things off. Thank  you for the dear elders i've gotten though those are great. Mail at night makes the whole day better. I hope the girls are enjoying their freedoms with their own rooms now! I hope Mom is doing good i'm sorry I haven't been able to communicate. It has been very difficult here but at the same time It has been the best week of my life. I will be sure to figure out something more thoughtful to write you all for next week. Honestly I am so busy and learning so much I don't have time to miss Cedar. I Love you all so much though. Dad it would be great if you could send me my football sweatshirt or something for pday. Thanks. I might write more but I need to figure out how to work this E mail, if not love you, have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment