Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Hello family.
Happy Thursday! This week has actually had some fun things that happened. I got to actually leave the MTC for a couple of hours to go to the hospital! We hunted animals in our room. It was valentines day and I was showered  with love. It was a good week so I will tell you about it.  last Friday night we were in the gym playing basketball, and Elder Curtis tipped a ball. He ran straight to the trainers and we werent sure why. Then we saw his finger. It was all twisted and nasty. He dislocated it and none of the female trainers at the MTC that night knew how to pop it back into place. Since the it was night time gym the MTC doctor wasn't in, so they sent him to the ER. His companion was in another gym so I got to go on a split with him to the Provo hospital. It was wonderful to ride in a car and see resturants and things like that still exsist. We were at the hospital for a couple of hours because his injury wasn't too bad. It was cool though. There were some byu kids in the lobby that we were talking to, and it was odd because we were The Missionaries. At the MTC everyone is a missionary but in the real world noone is. Its gonna be a shocker when I leave here in a couple of weeks.
Also last friday morning I saw a mouse run into our room. I was suprised to see that little guy in there. But we got some mouse traps from the front and he was dead by that night. sorry that story wasn't more exciting.
Valentines day was great here. Moms class hooked me up! I set a record for most Valentines ever recieved at the MTC between moms class, Dave and Julie fam, the girls that wrote me, ect.. It was a good day. I haven't gotten your package yet mom but i'm expecting it today later probably so thank you. I wrote Whit first thing today, I had to prioritize because I had like 7 friends write me this week. Dylan told me about his call and DLem hit me up for the first time as well. And then theres the ladies, but we don't need to talk about them here. I found out this past week that Elder Bealieu is in my building so we chill like every other night and thats fun. I think Yoshi might be in my building too but I'll have to look for him.
I have been having a good week spanish wise too. We are studying Subjunctive, and it is pretty confusing, but I feel like I am starting to understand it. I know I won't completly get it until I get out there so I'm not too worried. I feel like I took a step back with spanish this week but I know that I didn't. It just seems like it when I learn more and find out the stuff that i've been doing wrong the whole time. I'm not frustrated too bad or anything though.
We got a new investigator this week, and I think we are getting a new one on friday too. So Elder Oveson and I have 4 right now. And I think mostly everyone else has 2, but the extra work is good.
Thanks Dahlin for the trash can band pics. Ya'll made me proud with those.




I think thats about it for this week. Thanks for all the letters and stuff this week. I hope you all have an amazing week as well. Love, Elder Comstock

No comments:

Post a Comment