Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Testimony in Spanish

Hello Family
How are you all doing. I think well from all the mail i've been getting. I had 7 letters and a package last night. A new record for 1 night for myself. Thank you for the package. I love the fruit snacks. Anyways its going to be a busy pday trying to respond to all those plus the other ones I got earlier this week. I was so happy to get a letter from Whit finally though. I thought she had forgotten about me or somethin.. Jk I love you Whit. So this week has been good once again. I am still enjoying it here. It feels like I will be stuck here forever though. We got to leave the compound to walk to the pharmacy the other day and Elder Oveson saw his sister drive by us. I had to get some cream and pills. I have this rash thing on my arm, but it is really not a big deal. I was just glad to walk down that road haha. It was wierd seeing people that weren't missionaries, because that is all I ever see around here. It seems like the MTC is its own little spiritual world away from all the bad stuff in the world. I forgot the other world exsited haha. Bonzo sent me a super bowl sumary, It was weird that I had to miss that. Madee said you all had a nice party on that day. Well I bore my testimony in spanish in testimony meeting. I bet you all are jealous haha. jk. Here is some spanish. Yo se que El Libro de Mormon contiene las palabras de Cristo. Yo se que podemos reciber perdon por nuestros pecados porque Jesucristo es el salvador del mundo. Estoy agradacido por la oprotunidad de servir un mision. Quiero ir a Honduras hoy, pero necesito aprender mas espanol antes de lo puedo.
sorry the computer doesnt do accent marks, so idk if that will translate on a computer. But its nothing too advanced so im sure you can figure it out. I don't speak perfect spanish but people can understand what i'm trying to say. My lessons yesterday went extremly well actually. I have more and more confidence each and every day.
So just so everyone knows the 0306 on my address is really an 0305. My departure date will be the 5th. I wont get my travel plans for another 2 weeks or so, but i will let you know when they arrive. Some of my good friends in our zone are headin out to Chile on monday. It makes me feel like I will actually get to leave someday haha.
Other than that everything is goin good. Thank you David and Julie fam for the Family Home Evening letters. Those were awesome. Thank you everyone for all of the support. Love you!
Elder Comstock

No comments:

Post a Comment