Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Traveling

Hey family, long time no see. Just kidding, we saw eachother a week ago, and that feels like yesterday. The past week was a quick one due to the dutys of a ZL. I just had to travel a lot.

On tuesday I stayed in my area and Elder Reyes left. Elder Tarver came to the Travesia with me and that was fun. He is in my zone again. We never did divisions back in la esperanza, so we had a good time. It was a tough day though. We are starting to find out a litte too much about our investigators. They have some serious, like things that would be illegal in the states serios, problems. I really am not sure what to do with many of them.

On thursday I went out of the area to a place called el sitio. It was a good little day, but I didnt realize when I left that I would have to go somewhere else on friday as well. On friday elder adams needed an interview for a baptism and told me on thursday night, so  I had to go up to Valle de Angeles with him. I bought shirt up there, the one I told dad about. Thanks! I also bought Elder Reyes a birthday present because it was his birthday on saturday. He is 21 now. I got him a train that says TRAVY on it so he will remeber our zone the Travesia. We also went to Chilis. yum..

Well, not too much has changed since last sunday, but in the next couple of weeks a lot could change so I will be letting you know. We have a zone conference with all of the city tomorrow so that should be fun. President always prepares somehting great for that. Good luck with the graduations this week! I love you all!

Love Elder Comstock

No comments:

Post a Comment