Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Note From Grandpa

Jordan,
What an honor and awesome responsibility you have with your new
assignment as AP.  I understand that you were surprised with Pres.
Hernandez decision, but I'm not.  I know you have been a hard worker
and strong example to the other missionaries there, and your mission
president clearly expects you to continue to be that kind of
missionary.  The best predictor of future performance is past
behavior.  I believe you have been very valiant in your calling.
Pres. Hernandez knows this, and he knows that you will be the kind of
AP he can depend on.
Continue the good work in training the missionaries.  I am so proud of
you.  You have certainly magnified your priesthood, and developed
leadership qualities.

Love,
Grandpa J.

No comments:

Post a Comment