Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Enjoyable Week?

                                                               April 25, 2013Well it was another good week for me here in the Travesia. I will mention 2 things that happened that I enjoyed. Well I dont know if you could say that I enjoyed it, but it was my week.

Tuesday of last week was a long day. We woke up and went to Presidents house at 6 am. We had to do interviews with our whole zone. President wanted to do them at the missionaries houses this time around so we had to show him all of the houses. We were with him all day long. Our zone has 11 areas and we only made it to 7 of them. We ended at 8 pm. You can tell it was a long day just by that fact. It was a good day too though. We actually didnt get to be interviewed but we will have that another day. It was fun getting to drive around with President and Hermana Hernandez all day. 

Thursday. Wasnt quite as fun. We got a call from one of our elders that was sick and wanted to go to the hospital at 9 oclock. and he lives an hour away from the hospital. So we went at 10 to the hospital. That was fun because we were there until 2 in the morning. We had to stay with him because he was sick and we are his zone leaders. He turned out to be fine. He just had a lot of diaharea.

It was a super fast week. I have to do some stuff for the zone so I dont have time to write you all individually. Thanks for everything you do though. I love you lots. 

Love Elder Comstock




 Chili's (Jordan's favorite place in the city)



 O.k. Let's just try to get along!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment