Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Note From Madelynn

Hi there big brother! I'm emailing you on Thursday instead of Friday so I don't forget. That is great that you are the new AP! That day Whitney came into the family room where mom and I were. She says to us, "Did you guys get Jordan's email"? And I'm sitting on the couch thinking to myself, wait is today Monday? Now on the other side of the couch there's mom. There's me all confused, then there is mom, Oh my gosh oh my gosh! So she hurrays and pulls up her email on her I pad. I pull it up on my I pod. I take a quick glance and saw the date July 2nd. Then all of the sudden mom starts balling crying. Now I thought she was crying because you were coming home on July 2nd. But that was not the case. So i ask her why she was crying. She says,"Your brother is the new AP! That is a really big deal!" And to be honest I didn't know what AP meant. So i ask her. She tells me what it means and my mind literally froze! I was so proud of you! Now I didn't show it but I felt it! I was thinking to myself at that moment. I have the most amazing big brother in the world. But you aren't just a brother to me. You are a best friend, my hero, and the best missionary out there! That is why the subject of this email is examples! Jordan I love you very much!
   Well, me and mom have been crafting a lot of things! We spray painted the island chairs in the kitchen. We spray painted Whitney's bed board. And we painted the chest in the basement. We also got glasses and put modge podge on them and then put glitter on them. They are cute! Well that is pretty much it! Love you much! 
          -Madelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment