Wednesday, June 26, 2013

B.E.S.T. Week

                                              April 8, 2013

Yesterday we had stake conference in la estaca esperanza. It was my 2nd stake conference in this stake (the last one was in november). It went really well. Elder Cesar Morales (area 70) was there and he gave a really good talk. He started off talking directly to the missionaries. He told us that we need to always be testifing or teaching, or we arent even really missionaries. I liked that. It keeps us on our toes. He said that it can be hard for our families having a missionary missing from the house, I dont know how true that is, but he also said that you should be recieving a bunch of blessings as well, I hope that is true! The temple president came and gave a 3 minute talk urging all of the young single adults to get married, and it was funny the way he talked about it. It made me laugh at least. I really love this stake. I dont really ever want to leave it. 

On tuesday this week we had a zone confernce which included 5 zones. We all met up and president and sister hernandez and the aps talked to us. It was a good day. I love hearing from president hernandez. he is a very busy man. I have been waiting for my interview with him for about 2 months now. I dont have anything urgent to talk to him about, but I would like to talk to him, he has just been very very busy. He is a very good man and example for me.

It went pretty good in the area this week too. We are getting things going more and more. We have very slim chances of baptizing this month though. That is tough, it has been about 9 months since I havent baptized in a month. I am not too happy about that. But we have a lot of positive people for june, so we should get better. Our zone did ok this month. Not as good as last month though. The mission is fighting to break 200 again. We need about 6 miracles this week to break 200 for the 3rd month in a row, something that has never happened here before, We are doing a good job. 

Well it is now your summer break. Enjoy it. I will not have any breaks this summer, but thats ok because that is what I signed up for. I will work hard though I promise. I love you all so much. Congrats on finishing another year of school! Congrats whit on graduating, and courtney  too for surviving middle school, and madee for finishing elementry school. You are all amazing!

Love Elder Comstock

No comments:

Post a Comment