Sunday, October 27, 2013

Not Moms favorite Letter!!!:(

The change week went by very quickly. We spent alot of monday and tuesday in the airport. We actually got to see an elder off from my ward. He was heading to the mtc in guatemala and we were getting there to drop off somebody. It was lucky. I love that guy. He will be a great missionary. THe rest of the changes went very well on wednesday. All of the elders are now in there new areas. I am still with Elder Quevedo. We keep trying to serve and help the mission.

The internet was out all day in the office. and we had to wait for it. I am sorry but I have to go. Nobody had time to write.Sorry! I love you all so much. I will write more next week.


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment