Sunday, October 27, 2013

Back to Guapinol

I just got back from a trip to the south. I have been on a bus for 4 hours and I am feeling kind of sick. I must´ve eaten something down there. I will be fine though. I started my last journal this week. I have filled up 3 already.

Tuesday morning I spent in the office working on a presentation for zone confernce next week. It is going to be a good conference. I am excited to teach the entire mission over a 3 day period. I have a few videos that we will be watching and I have prepared a power point. Wish me luck. After that I headed down to the south for a week. We got there at 9 o clock so we couldnt do much on tuesday.

Wednesday I met up with Elder Dockendorf and Mendoza for divisions with them. I went with them a couple weeks ago. Their area is so incredible that I had to go back. We ate an iguana for dinner that night. Next time I send pictures you will see that. It was pretty good. 

Thursday I went with a different zone. We walked, and walked, and walked, and walked. They were both new in their area so they kept geting lost. We probably walked like 8 miles. We made our own fun as we walked though. 

Friday was the coolest day of the trip. I went back to GUAPINOL!!!! that was really really cool. Everyone is doing great out there. I will tell you the biggest guapinol news next week, but it was really good to get to see everyone and help the elders out there.

Today I woke up sick to my stomach but I had to come back so we are here now. I made it on the bus. I will probably just work on my presentation for next week and rest untill our baptisms tonight. We should have 1 and possibly2 from our own area. Our ward supports us a lot while we are on our ap trips. I love you family. Have fun getting ready for school!!!

Love Elder Comstock


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment