Monday, October 28, 2013

Another Fast Week

September 21, 2013


Well things will be very very different at home when I get there I supose if its not even the same house! I hope everything is going well with the moving. Sorry that I cant help out. Im sure that you can find enough high school kids with nothing better to do on a Saturday morning though. That is exciting though that you are now living somewhere else.

This week went by very very fast. That is normal now though. We continued with our training meetings with 3 more zones. Uyuca, Esperanza, y Valle de Angeles. That went well. We have seen some positive responses from the missionaries. I know that there are many new missionaries that want to be successful and work hard, but if their trainer doesnt teach them how to do it, it can be a little hard for them. I think the things that we are teaching to all of the missionaries will help them out to know how to work harder and more efficiently. Because truth be told, contacting (knocking doors or in the street) has not been my most effictive tool out here to find positve people to teach. There is a better way. With the members, less actives, and converts. I am lucky enough to be in an area that I have been in for 9 months now. I have a very good relationship with the members and I know the San Miguel like the back of my hand. So we have been doing well in our area with teaching and finding this week. We are really working hard to get a few more baptisms next week so we will see how that goes. 

I spent 3 straight days away from my companion. That is kind of normal for us because we work so much with the other missionaries. I went with Elder Reyes on wednesday and that was just like old times. He is definetly one of my best friends out here. I love the kid. I spent the next 2 days with Elder Lawson and Elder Fielding. 2 excellent young ZLs. They just seem so much better than I was when I had the same amount of time that they do. The future is bright for the mission honduras tegucigalpa.

This coming week we will keep going with the same. I am in a good rythm right now. I wake up and exercise, I eat breakfast, I get ready, I study or go teach a zone something, I go out to work all afternoon with whoever I am to go with in that day, and I meet up with my companion at night to report how things went. We go to bed, and do it all over again. I have been trying to eat healthy foods and that makes me feel good. I dont think I could handle a fast food meal anymore. I would feel pretty sick. Next week will go really well I am sure. I am enjoying some rest today because I am pretty exausted, but I am happy. I love you all family. Love Elder Comstock


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment