Saturday, August 4, 2012

Is It Christmas?

Well today feels like Christmas! I got the package!! Thank you so much for the contents of that package. The Nike socks are definetly my favorite, and after that the candy will last me a little while so thanks. The cass and callie letters were a nice spin on it so I thank you very much for all of it. I was so excited when I got it I just opened it here in the Internet cafe. I couldnt wait til I got home.

Well on Tuesday night my DL called me and told me I had to be in Teguc at the presidents house at 8 am the next day for the Trainers meeting. Yep Im training. So i went at like 3 am on a bus with Elder Ordonez to drop him off and pick up my kid. Yes I am a dad now in the mission. His name is Elder Castillo and he is from Mexico. I have the privelage to train him as a missionary. It is pretty exciting for me and he is very excited to be out here so Im happy to have him. Training is for 3 months so It looks like I will be in Guapinol until October! My mission is quickly becoming the Honduras Guapinol mission. It should be ok though because I love that little town.


Wednesday picking up my comp was an interesting expirence. It took me back to 4 months ago when I was in that excact same seat brand new in the mission. I have done and learned so much since then. I hope I will be able to help my comp do as much and learn as much as I did starting out. RIding in the bus back to the south was a wierd feeling because I was so familiar with everything and I could see how uncomforatable my companion was. I was probably way worse when I showed up cuz at least he speaks spanish haha. I remeber driving in so bewildered and my first week was just a blur to be honest. I think my comp had a good first week. We should have sucess together because he is very excited to work.


I got some fotos loading up right now but they are going a little slow so hopefully they all make it to you before I have to go. thank you so much for the package and letters and emails and everything you do for me. The mission is pretty hard, but it gets alot easier with all the support you give me.Thank you so much for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment