Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sucessful Week

Hey Famliy,
This was a fast week because it was a sucessful week. We had 4 baptisms on Saturday! It was so awesome. The most Ive had at one time so far. 2 of them are people we found contacting like 10 days ago that had already been to church and we just had to bring them back. The other 2 were 11 and 12 year old boys who are cousins. We are trying to work with their families to get them baptized as well but their parents are a little more difficult. It is interesting how happy they are for their kids to be going to church but how little they want to go themselves. But the coolest part was yesterday when I ordained the 12 year old as a Deacon. That was my first ordination of the priesthood so far. It was cool to do. Cool to do in Spanish. I wont ever forget it.


Well changes are this Wednesday. I will be interested to see who my new companion is. Elder Ordonez is out of here. The mini mission is over for him in 2 days. He was good for me though. We had a lot of sucess together. He was able to do the baptisms on Saturday too so that was really cool for him. I hope this month we have been together will help him get out on a real mission soon. I will also be interested to see if I leave Guapinol. Its probable that I stay because my comp is going, but ive been there awhile so there is a chance I could go. It would be my 4th change there and thats the longest that most missionaries stay in an area is 4 changes. So i would be maxing out in time there. We will see though. I find out tomorrow night!


4th of July was a sucess as well. You will see the pictures when I send pictures next. We had a nice little fire and roasted hot dogs. ate munchies. talked in english. It was a good time. Right out in front of my house in the street haha. Well the truth is we had to do it on the 5th but at least we celebrated. The 4th was more about celebrating my 6 months. I really just wanna forget about time until I hit a year so hopefully I can. Its hard sometimes though to not think about it. I dont like to think about it though. Anyways thanks for everything. I love you all so much!

Love Elder Comstock






No comments:

Post a Comment