Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Deacon and the Tie

Well another week has passed. Not a ton has happened. It just went by too dang fast to tell you the truth. It feels like yesterday I was at the computer writing you and I dont have a ton to say. But I can tell you what comes to my mind I supose. We had interviews with President Herñandez this week and that went great. He is a great guy. I am grateful to have him as my mission president. He did tell me some interesting information that I may not finish the training of Elder Castillo since I have already been so long i Guapinnol. But he said nothing is sure yet so we will have to see what happens.

A good little story is about Nielson. He got baptized a couple of weeks ago and I was able to ordain him a Deacon. but he didnt have a tie. So I went to pick a tie for him and I saw a tie in my stack of ties that I have had a long time. Im pretty sure I got it when I turned 12. So I gave it to him. since he is now a Deacon and all. I am proud of him passing the sacrament now. Another one of my baptisms is set to get the Melkesidec priesthool this weekend so that will be exciting for him as weel. We have done a good job in my time here in Guapinol


Now the challenge is to keep doing a good job there. I want to keep finding people I just am not sure where to look. I am not too down about it but It seems so small and I know I havent talked to everyone but it feels like it. I know I will find more people though if I keep looking. I just gotta stay excited to keep looking. Thats where my comp comes in. He is new so he is very excieted to be here. I feel like we will find someone good this week.


Next week might go by just as fast but I hope Ill have more to write. I love you all so much and apreciate all you do.



Love Elder Comstock

No comments:

Post a Comment