Thursday, August 2, 2012

???? What Will I Do?

Hello Family,
Im writing you from the presidents house. We had to come back to Teguc again today! This time it was to drop off Elder Acensio. His mini mission is already over. I dont have a new companion yet. I am going to be with the ZLs Elder Ramirez and Elder Meyer in Cedeño for a couple of days. They are great guys so Im sure It will be fun. It is tough though because it means nobody is in Guapinol for a few days. I dont want to just leave my area but its not like there is anything I can do without a comp. Cedeño is the most beautiful part of the mission though, it is the beach where we played soccer and I sent those pictures. It should be great. I have no idea if I will be with them for days or for weeks so I will keep you posted on that.
My time with Elder Asencio was very interesting. He was a very negative missionary. He did not want to be in Guapinol with me at all. All he wanted to do was be in his other mission. It created some problems so it was an interesting 2 weeks. I am doing great though. I wish I had more to write but right now its hard because I have no idea what is going on or where I going for right now so I dont know what to say totally. All I know is that it will go great.
I loved to hear about how great your cruise was. I am very jealous because of all of the heat and difficutlies I have here. It is ok though, We can go on a cruise when I get home. Start planing that as soon as you can. I am just kidding.
I want to send pictures right now so I am going to do that. It might take awhile. Sorry this is so short. Everything is just crazy right now! I love you all so much.

This bird in in Jordan's house.  He looks like he is perched on his hammock string. 
Love Elder Comstock standing by the picture he found hanging in the mission home.
He gave me this same picture for Christmas.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment