Friday, July 26, 2013

DRIVING!!!

July 13, 2013
Well it sounds like you all had quite the week. Park city, new cars, living the good life. I have to be honest and say that my week was not anything like that. But the new car thing is getting close. We should be getting our truck back soon. Someone wrecked it a few months back but It is about fixed up. We will see if we are lucky enough to have it on Monday. We shouldve had it a month ago but they are just taking a really long time. I did get to drive Presidents car 2 weeks ago. It was exactly 18 months since I had driven. It went well though.

This week was filled with divisions. Like always I suppose. That is fine though. It is our job. It is funny because some people in our ward dont even think that elder quevedo and I are companions because we are together such a little amount of time. Monday and Friday we were togethrer in the 30. Tuesday wednesday thursday we were alover teguc. But one of us was always in our area. That was necesary because we are preparing a few people for baptism in the next couple of weeks. That is the fun part about being ap. We work out of our area and with the whole mission, but we are also expected to baptize in our area as well. It isnt easy, but the Lord has blessed us so much in our little time in the area to always have new investigators and people in church. I think we will have a good month this month as a companionship. 

The not fun part is all of the problems. We sent 3 missionaries home this week. I dont know all of the details of why, because its none of my buisness, but I am pretty sure that it was all for things that they did before the mission. The guilt just got to them I suppose. That is why repentance is so necesary, that is also why it is such a miracle. That we can be guilt free out here in the mission and in life if we will just be humble enough to repent. So I suppose it was a good thing that they talked to president and are on the path to repentance.

I have a fun week planned ahead of me. We are going back to the SOUTH! I havent been down there since last august. I wont be going out to Monjaras this month, maybe the next one. But I  am still excited to go back down there. It is so much hotter. I will be sweating a lot more than normal. Im sure it will bring back great memories of Guapinol. I love you family. Keep enjoying your summer!

Love Elder Comstock

No comments:

Post a Comment