Saturday, March 16, 2013

No Hay Tiempo

March 11, 2013

Im sorry but this will not be that long. Today was a great pday and we have been left with very little time to write. I was thinking in sending some pictures but I wont have time for that either. It was a very very fast week. I can hardly remember what happened to be honest with you.

I got that ideas for what to write card from mom but to be honest I dont have it with me, so the ideas arent coming to my head. I will do my best to write a letter in the near future. The time is just against me here.

I completed a year of being in this country on tuesday so that was exciting. I completed a  year of living with a latin on thursday. It has been a great year. I still wouldnt mind to have a companion from the USA. The good thing is that I get along with the one im with right now so we are happy. We are working hard to keep baptizing in march.

Im gettting ready for General Conference by reading some of the best talks since 2010. I have all of the conferecne Liahonas.  I am learning a lot from those and enjoying my study. I am stoked for conference in one month. 

This letter is called, there is no time. That is reference today. Not to the mission. I was talking to Elder Oveson on the phone the other night and we are in a good spot. We still have 10 months to preach the Gospel. People tell me that its not that long. I dont care though. Im gonna love it and take advantage because there is time in the mission. I love you all so much. 

Love Elder Comstock

 

 


 

 Jordan's bedroom
 The "pila"
 The "dresser"
 

 



 P-day soccer game.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment