Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mom Payday!!!!!!!!

I got this short note from Jordan today.   All we ever want is for our children to be happy and to do what is right.  I am blessed to be a mother to a boy that is happy and doing what his Heavenly Father wants him to.


So ya I got the
package! It was perfect. Make sure you tell carrie I said thanks. I really loved that drawing. And all the candy and everything. I will for sure make some cookies this friday for district meeting. Ive been searching for cookies like that so long. Im glad you rememberd from christmas because I had completely forgotten. Thanks. Sorry I havent been writting as much. I havent been writting anyone as much to tell you the truth. I dont know if i have sent a letter since 2013 started. I am just super focused in what is going on here. I love it mom. It is making me so happy. The first month in Danli flew so fast because Ive been working so hard. I havent had time to write anything. But I promise to write you something good sooner or later. I will be sure to use the suggestions that you sent me. I love you so much mom!

Love Elder Comstock

No comments:

Post a Comment