Sunday, October 7, 2012

Well this was a good week, again!

We had another baptism on Saturday. Her name is Genesis. That is a normal name here by the way. She is 15 and we found her about 3 weeks ago. It was a cool finding story because that day every single lesson was falling, noone was home at all. We got to the point where I just asked my comp to teach me the boundries of the area. So we explored around a little bit and at the very edge of our area there was a house with a door open and we just went and talked to them. She was in there and totally ready to recieve us. She loves the youth of the ward and is already in mutual and going to firesides so im very happy for her.

This past change flew by! This Wednesday is changes agian. I may get a new companion, and I may stay with Elder Ruiz. Either way it will be fine. It was Elder Ruiz birthday this week and I got him a cake and that was delicious. I also made him some Eggs Golden Rod for dinner. Ill tell you how that went in a little bit. Also at 6 in the morning 2 other elders from our zone busted into our house and egged my comp to wake him up. That was hilarious. We had Mcdonalds for breakfast that day as well. I think it was a good day for him. The Eggs golden rod went really good as well. I made it for my comp on Thursday and for Breakfast yesterday with the APs cuz they are in my ward so they came over before church. Both times were great. The funny part is that im not measuring anything because I havent been able to find any tablespoons or anything. Both batches were good though. I will look for some measuring spoons today though.

I am just in a trance right now, not really stressed or worried, not missing you all too much or anything (just cuz I know I have quite a while to go) and just working a lot every day. I do like that about Elder Ruiz. He works hard with me when I ask him to. We are working very hard and are having as much success as the Lord will give us right now. I really enjoy what im doing these days in this ward though. That is how it should be. I love you all so much. Thank you for everything family

No comments:

Post a Comment